GE India Recruitment 2016-17 | Freshers | Interns | 2015 & 2016 Batch | BE/ B.Tech | Mumbai | November 2016
Company: GE India Technology Pvt Ltd
Engineering Analysis Center of Excellence (EACoE) is the Engineering & technology hub for GE Infrastructure located at the John F Welch Technology Centre, Bangalore.
The team is part of the Global Engineering team of the Infrastructure businesses like Aviation, Energy, Oil & Gas and Water technologies, engaged in high-end design and analysis of Aircraft Engine components, Steam / Gas / Wind Turbines and Generators and mechanical drives for oil & gas applications.
Company Website: www.ge.com/in
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering (or a high school diploma / GED)
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Mumbai
In this role the candidate will have to work in scrum teams or individually to develop/ test and deliver features on variety of products for the business. Candidate is expected to learn the domain aspects and technology aspects as well.
Intern provides assistance to work group in order to meet assigned objectives. In this role you will work within defined parameters to make decisions, apply concepts to issues of moderate complexity, and resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning.
- Software development and maintenance of components, systems and their networks
- Analyze user needs to design and code
- Program (in C, C++, C#, .net, WCF, WPF, Java, etc.) all applications, components and interfaces
- Work closely with the business unit to ensure application development meets product specification requirements
- Design, implement and test software, ensuring quality specifications are met.
Apply Link: Closed