GE India Recruitment 2016-17 | Freshers | Trainee | 2015 & 2016 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc/ MS | Across India | December 2016
Company: GE India Technology Pvt Ltd
Engineering Analysis Center of Excellence (EACoE) is the Engineering & technology hub for GE Infrastructure located at the John F Welch Technology Centre, Bangalore.
The team is part of the Global Engineering team of the Infrastructure businesses like Aviation, Energy, Oil & Gas and Water technologies, engaged in high-end design and analysis of Aircraft Engine components, Steam / Gas / Wind Turbines and Generators and mechanical drives for oil & gas applications.
Company Website: www.ge.com/in
Positions: Trainee – Intern
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc/ MS – Computers
Experience: 0 – 1 Year
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Hyderabad
The Intern functions as part of the software development team within GE Power. The primary function of the position is to design & develop software tools focused on improving team productivity for a team working on developing power digital software solutions. This position requires the ability to work following agile software development principles & engineering practices either as a member of a team or as the sole developer.
- Drive productivity in tool development and contribute substantially to team results.
- Development of new software modules and tools using Java & HTML5.
- Should have Knowledge of software development methodology/processes and life cycle.
- Ensure conformance to coding, design & UX standards.
- Develop code and tests to requirements.
- Run tests to ensure complete conformance
- Masters/ Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Strong experience & understanding of Java technology stack
- 06 Months Internship profiles solicited
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Self-starting, high energy, results driven person with strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
Apply Link: Closed