GE India Recruitment 2016 | Freshers | Engineer | 2015 & 2016 Batch | BE/ B.Tech | Noida | November 2016
Company: GE India Technology Pvt Ltd
Engineering Analysis Center of Excellence (EACoE) is the Engineering & technology hub for GE Infrastructure located at the John F Welch Technology Centre, Bangalore.
The team is part of the Global Engineering team of the Infrastructure businesses like Aviation, Energy, Oil & Gas and Water technologies, engaged in high-end design and analysis of Aircraft Engine components, Steam / Gas / Wind Turbines and Generators and mechanical drives for oil & gas applications.
Company Website: www.ge.com/in
Positions: Engineer 1 – Plant Integ, Erection & Comm
Qualification: Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited college or University.
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Noida
The role of the Engineer is as follows:
- Supports Lead Engineer Piping in their project activities;
- Ensures that he is always up to date for the available new technologies and the current codes and standards
- Compliance with the Quality and EHS rules from the project, business, sector and corporate within the own area of responsibility;
- 0 – 1 year of experience in Piping/ Plant Design for Petrochemical, Oil and Gas Industry and good knowledge appropriate to the technical activity involved, including interface clarification beyond this activity;
- Know and apply the design methods and rules for arrangement including a good understanding over the fences!
- Familiar with the Products & Equipment. Basic knowledge of the thermal process and with the civil design & steel structures;
- Experienced in the application of Software tools (Microsoft office, PDMS, E3D, AUTOCAD);
- Is fluent in English (written and spoken);
- Steadiness in performance, the ability to stand up well under stress, ability to stand his ground, self-motivation, learning capability, openness to innovations, flexibility, self-criticism.
Apply Link: Closed