GE India Recruitment 2016 | Engineer – Controls Engineering | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech – Electrical, Electronics/ Telecommunication | Hyderabad | October 2016
Company: GE India Technology Pvt Ltd
Engineering Analysis Center of Excellence (EACoE) is the Engineering & technology hub for GE Infrastructure located at the John F Welch Technology Centre, Bangalore.
The team is part of the Global Engineering team of the Infrastructure businesses like Aviation, Energy, Oil & Gas and Water technologies, engaged in high-end design and analysis of Aircraft Engine components, Steam / Gas / Wind Turbines and Generators and mechanical drives for oil & gas applications.
Company Website: http://www.ge.com/in
Positions: Engineer – Controls Engineering
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech – Electrical, Electronics/ Telecommunication
Experience: 2 – 3 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Hyderabad
This job will entail getting/understanding product requirements, planning and executing the design, development & validation for Control Algorithm for Renewables domain for Wind & Solar domain, in a global matrix-ed organization.
Candidate should have willingness to work with Flexible working hours to facilitate communication with offshore team members & travel as required.
- Design and development of control system software based on the design memo / engineering change request for Mark
- VIe ESS platform using advanced control system techniques for GE wind turbine generators with high quality
- Create tests cases and validate control code in SIL / PIL / HITL and Turbine at field
- Resolve any issues thereof & maintain/ upgrade the Test Setup and accessories.
- Assist in effort estimation, planning and execution of for various product releases for NPI (New Product
- Introduction) and regular control software upgrade releases, mainly for GE MarkVIe platform
- Adhere to QMS process laid down and propose timely improvements to QMS
- Prepare and present design & validation results for review to principal engineer & NPI tollgate reviews with chief engineers
- Demonstrate strong FTY/OTD and strong problem solving and root cause analysis skills
Apply Link: Closed