GE India Recruitment 2017 | Freshers | Interns | 2017 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – Any Stream | Across India | February 2017
Company: GE India Technology Pvt Ltd
Engineering Analysis Center of Excellence (EACoE) is the Engineering & technology hub for GE Infrastructure located at the John F Welch Technology Centre, Bangalore.
The team is part of the Global Engineering team of the Infrastructure businesses like Aviation, Energy, Oil & Gas and Water technologies, engaged in high-end design and analysis of Aircraft Engine components, Steam / Gas / Wind Turbines and Generators and mechanical drives for oil & gas applications.
Company Website: www.ge.com/in
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Any Stream
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Responsible for successful execution of the work coordinated by their Technical Lead. The Student Co-op will support the Technical Lead and Engineer(s) by helping to execute and complete all work.
Objectives and Goals:
1. Participate in actual design and analysis in work packages.
2. Be an ambassador to the university.
3. Learn design and analysis tools.
- Appropriate technical skills to execute the work your team is assigned.
- Strong communication and mentoring skills, both verbal and written.
- Assimilate data and act decisively, but in a collaborative manner.
- Work in a distributed/multi-site environment and under a matrixed responsibility organization.
- Enrolled and in good academic standing at one of the Universities
- Pursuing an Engineering Degree.
Apply Link: Closed