GE Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | Intern – Mechanical Engineering | BE/ B.Tech | 2018 Batch | Bangalore | April 2018
Company: GE India Industrial Pvt Ltd
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE Healthcare is an American pharmaceutical company and medical equipment manufacturer. It is a subsidiary of General Electric (GE). The company provides medical imaging and information technologies, medical diagnostics, patient monitoring systems, drug discovery, bio pharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance solutions services.
Company Website: www.ge.com/in
Positions: Intern- Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
- Student of BE or B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent professional communication skills with use of technology
- Broad level understanding of power sector
To support Project engineering team by building a systematic database to capture return of experiences (REX) from on-going and executed projects.
- The responsibility includes co-ordination with project engineering managers (PEMs) and Lead Engineers (LEs) to collect REX from projects, obtaining the validation of REX from respective Discipline Leaders (DLs).
- Project-wise, system-wise and equipment-wise compilation of the REX database.
- Roll out of REX database within project engineering team.
- Defining corrective actions for future projects and tenders – with the help of engineering team.
Apply Link: Link Expired