GE Recruitment 2018 | C++ Developer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA | 2012-2017 Batch | Bangalore | April 2018
Company: GE India Industrial Pvt Ltd
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE Healthcare is an American pharmaceutical company and medical equipment manufacturer. It is a subsidiary of General Electric (GE). The company provides medical imaging and information technologies, medical diagnostics, patient monitoring systems, drug discovery, bio pharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance solutions services.
Company Website: www.ge.com/in
Positions: C++ Developer
Experience: 1 – 7 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification/ Requirments: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Telcom; M.Sc/ MCA
- Strong knowledge in C++, Object oriented programming, Data Structure, Algorithms, Multi threaded programming, STL, Templates, Design Pattern
- Strong debugging skills on Linux
- Strong knowledge of Database and SQL
- Ability to understand complex code very quickly
- Demonstrated ability to rapidly learn new technologies
- Having strong focus on customer satisfaction
- Must be able to multi-task and deal with changing priorities
- Excellent team player capable of working well in and across teams
- Fast learner with great communications skills
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Experience on C++, Unix/Linux
- Expert in coding with best practices while developing code in C++
- Development experience in Linux based environment.
- Object-oriented Design and Analysis (OOA and OOD)
- Very good in data structure and algorithms
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Aware of Agile methodology of Software Development Life Cycle.
How to Apply: This Job posted on Monster. If you are applying through mobile only Registration page will open. Register first (Submit or Create Now). You can also apply using Gmail, Facebook and Yahoo. or Registered users can Sign In to apply.
Apply Link: Link Expired