GE India Recruitment 2017 | Junior Engineer – Manufacturing | Diploma – Mechanical/ Mechatronics/ Electronics Engineering | Pune | September 2017
Company: GE India Industrial Pvt Ltd
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE Healthcare is an American pharmaceutical company and medical equipment manufacturer. It is a subsidiary of General Electric (GE). The company provides medical imaging and information technologies, medical diagnostics, patient monitoring systems, drug discovery, bio pharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance solutions services.
Company Website: www.ge.com/in
Positions: Junior Engineer – Manufacturing
Experience: 4 – 6 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
- Highest Levels of Personal Integrity and Safety Mindset.
- First Class Diploma in Mechanical/ Mechatronics/ Electronics Engineering or an equivalent engineering discipline.
- 4-6 Years of Experience in Engineering industry – with firsthand experience of managing the processes of a machine shop / fabrication shop and new product introduction
- Knowledge or prior experience in equipment maintenance .
- Hands on experience on Siemens/ Mazak controllers.
- Candidates having experience on DMG Machines would be preferred.
Role Summary/ Purpose:
As part of the GE India Multi-modal Manufacturing team, the Equipment Engineer is responsible for maintaining the equipments in the machining CoE that includes machining and fabrication. The engineer will be responsible for the preventive maintenance schedule of the equipment.
- Spare part identification, planning,. Maintaining Min stock level
- Erection and commissioning of machining & fabrication machines including electrical & mechanical utilities.
- Fixtures Preventive maintenance & repair will be carried out by the Equipment Engineer.
- Maintaining equipment health & availability, including periodic calibration of the machines is in the scope of the engineer.
- Qualifying the Equipment before production and certification for readiness of use will be carried out by the engineer
- Drive Overall Equipment Effectiveness and productivity
- Actively support EHS programs in the plant
- Execute chip / metal scrap value stream (from generation to collection & disposal). Work with Warehouse, Materials, Production team for the activity.
Apply Link: Closed