GE India Recruitment 2017 | Freshers | Trainee Engineer | 2015 & 2016 Batch | BE/ B.Tech | Bangalore | February 2017
Company: GE India Technology Pvt Ltd
Engineering Analysis Center of Excellence (EACoE) is the Engineering & technology hub for GE Infrastructure located at the John F Welch Technology Centre, Bangalore.
The team is part of the Global Engineering team of the Infrastructure businesses like Aviation, Energy, Oil & Gas and Water technologies, engaged in high-end design and analysis of Aircraft Engine components, Steam / Gas / Wind Turbines and Generators and mechanical drives for oil & gas applications.
Company Website: www.ge.com/in
Positions: Trainee Engineer
Department: Process Engineering
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech in Electrical/ Electronics with minimum 70% from an accredited university or college with 0 to 1 year of experience in Manufacturing
Experience: 0 – 1 Year
Salary: INR 2,50,000 – 3,50,000 P.A.
Job Location: Bangalore-Whitefield
Preferred Skills: Six sigma Green belt certified/ experience of 0 – 1 year in Process
engineer related skills
- Ensuring regulatory compliance through Validation & Verification. Responsible for determining processes requiring validation, development of plans and analysis criteria, execution and final analysis and acceptance.
- Develop new process and workstation designs to reduce cycle time and support the lean manufacturing initiative.
- Monitor and improve productivity, while ensuring all customer commitments are met in a timely, quality and cost conscious manner.
- Develop Manufacturing Technology capability
- Provide Technical support.
- Develop capability and flexibility within team to support varied production lines.
- Specify and expedite planned maintenance routines on all production equipment and systems
- Coordination of manufacturing releases
Apply Link: Closed