GE India Recruitment 2017 | Freshers | Trainee Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics | 2016, 2017 Batch | Bangalore | August 2017
Company: GE India Industrial Pvt Ltd
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE Healthcare is an American pharmaceutical company and medical equipment manufacturer. It is a subsidiary of General Electric (GE). The company provides medical imaging and information technologies, medical diagnostics, patient monitoring systems, drug discovery, bio pharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance solutions services.
Company Website: www.ge.com/in
Positions: Trainee Engineer
Employment Type: Training
Employment Period: 2 Years (1+1)
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
- 1st year Annual CTC:-268800 Monthly Gross Salary:-22400
- 2nd Year Annual CTC:-309120 Monthly Gross Salary:-25760
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification: BE/B.tech (cut off percentage minimum 65%) in Electrical/ Electronics from an accredited university or college with 0 to 1 year of experience in Manufacturing
Desired Characteristics: Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to work independently. Strong problem solving skills.
Role Summary/ Purpose:
JD for Calibration technician:
- Leads, acknowledges, develops, communicates & implements a strategy to ensure compliance to quality requirements
- Responsible for the development, implementation, and continuous improvement of process effectiveness and efficiency at the site
- Develops process improvement plans using a variety of Quality and Continuous Process Improvement tools, including but not limited to Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, 5S, SPC, engineering studies
- Provide a support to the functions for complying with quality roadmap assessment
- Ensure timely calibrations as per the schedule on all equipment requiring Calibration used in production.
- Ensure unscheduled calibrations as needed to minimize down time. Assist in reviewing equipment found out of tolerance.
- Ensure overdue instruments are not in use through proper identification and segregation
- check the calibration report against documented requirements and calibration standards
- Manage Receipt of calibrated tools and issue to respective modalities with proper identification stickers added. Make recommendations regarding the need for corrective action or preventative action (CAPA).
- Review requests for calibration of new equipment to ensure that equipment is adequately calibrated.
- Own all transactional activities with respect to the calibration process including return of Calibrated equipments to the respective MPEs for issue to the line, Coordinate & tracking of Equipments received for Calibration from the respective product lines & monitor the status of all equipments sent for calibration.
- Consolidate tools due for calibration and ensure completion of calibration before due.
- Ensure right documentation to and from supplier.
- To handle scheduler system (7i) independently. Responsible for tool status update.
- Maintain Standard Operating Procedures for calibration as required.
- Manage independently all commercial activities including getting quotes, raising workflow for cost negotiations, raising POs, Gate Passes & Invoice GRN related activities
How to Apply: This Job posted on Monster. If you are applying through mobile only Registration page will open. Register first (Create Now). No need to apply again. You can skip resume upload or you can apply using Gmail, Facebook and Yahoo.
Apply Link:Link Expired