GE India Off Campus Drive | Freshers | Edison Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech | 2017 & 2018 Batch | Bangalore | May 2018
Company: GE India Technology Centre
General Electric (GE) is an American multinational conglomerate corporation incorporated in New York. As of 2015, the company operates through the following segments: Appliances, Power and Water, Oil and Gas, Energy Management, Aviation, Healthcare, Transportation and Capital which cater to the needs of Home Appliances, Financial services, Medical device, Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Automotive, Software Development and Engineering industries.
GE is organized around a global exchange of knowledge, the “GE Store,” through which each business shares and accesses the same technology, markets, structure and intellect.
Company Website: www.ge.com/in
Positions: Edison Engineer
Salary: INR. 8,25 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
- Bachelors/Masters in Mechanical Engineering or related fields with strong passion for technology
- Good understanding of engineering design, analysis, tools/software development
- Willing to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Edison Engineering Development Program – EEDP
EEDP is a GE Corporate entry-level program providing real world and classroom technical training to promising early career engineers. In this role, you will get technical training, assignments & opportunity to work in different domains that enable you to experience multiple technical areas and develop broader system understanding.
Essential Responsibilities: The rotation assignments are intended to provide a broad exposure to the engineering field leading to successful off Program placement. Program membership also requires continuous education through advanced studies and in-house courses and workshops.
- Contribute to technically driven projects reflecting Aviation priorities with defined goals, reviews and deliverable
- Demonstrate ability to understand and apply engineering fundamentals in the business environment
- Demonstrate analytical/technical problem-solving skills developed via advance engineering coursework, formal reports and presentations to senior leadership
- Propose new analyses, techniques and methodologies with respect to specific area of responsibility where applicable
- Demonstrate business skills developed in corporate leadership courses
Application Link: Link Expired