GE Healthcare Recruitment 2023 | Software Engineering Specialist | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – CSE/ IT/ ECE | 2020 – 2022 Batch | Bangalore
Company: GE Healthcare
GE Healthcare Recruitment 2023: GE Renewable Energy: General Electric (GE) is an American multinational conglomerate corporation incorporated in New York. As of 2015, the company operates through the following segments: Appliances, Power and Water, Oil and Gas, Energy Management, Aviation, Healthcare, Transportation and Capital which cater to the needs of Home Appliances, Financial services, Medical device, Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Automotive, Software Development and Engineering industries.
GE is organized around a global exchange of knowledge, the “GE Store,” through which each business shares and accesses the same technology, markets, structure and intellect.
Company Website: www.ge.com/in
Positions: Software engineering Specialist
Experience: Freshers (0 – 2 Years)
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for GE Healthcare Recruitment 2023:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) with basic experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) with minimum years of experience – 0 year
Responsible for designing, building, delivering and maintaining software applications & services. Working in the areas of machine, cloud, platform and/or application. Responsible for software lifecycle including activities such as requirement analysis, documentation/procedures and implementation.
- Have awareness of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques.
- Ability to write code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
- Understand performance parameters and can assess application performance.
- Understand core data structures and algorithms and has the ability to implement them using language of choice.
- Write code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project
- Comfortable in building features such as web services and Queries on existing tables.
- Aware of methods and practices such as Lean/ Agile/ XP, etc.
- Prior work experience in an agile environment, or introductory training on Lean/Agile. Aware of and able to apply continuous integration (CI).
- General understanding of the impacts of technology choice to the software development life cycle.
How to Apply for GE Healthcare Recruitment 2023?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here