GE Healthcare Recruitment 2023 | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers Science/ IT | Bangalore
Company: GE Healthcare
GE Healthcare Recruitment 2023: GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE Healthcare is an American pharmaceutical company and medical equipment manufacturer. It is a subsidiary of General Electric (GE). The company provides medical imaging and information technologies, medical diagnostics, patient monitoring systems, drug discovery, bio pharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance solutions services.
Company Website: www.gehealthcare.com
Positions: Software Engineer
Experience: 2-4 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for GE Healthcare Recruitment 2023:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biomedical, Computer Science or “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- 2 to 4 years of experience
- Technical skills:
- Java 8 or above
- GWT(gherkin language)
- Soft skills
- Requirement analysis
- Write, manage, execute Test case
- Overall knowledge on test related activities
- Problem solving skills to assess design alternatives and perform trade-offs to determine designs or functionality that best meet needs.
- Knowledge of unit testing using tools
- Experience working within Agile/Scrum software development framework
- Debugging and Troubleshooting Expertise.
As a Software Engineer, you need to contribute to software product developed in global team. Being a part of the development team, you will contribute to end to end software development. This will include working on software deliverable for the release, meeting required design objectives to meet customer & business needs.
- Be responsible for programming a feature and or a small feature set
- Contribute to the team and works with direction from senior team members or management, beginning to work independently
- Analyse, design, and Implement the Business Requirements.
- Apply principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring, and Testing Techniques
- Analyse, prioritize & resolve the production issues.
- Be responsible for troubleshooting customer issues and providing necessary resolution by understanding and applying GE processes
- Document unit test plans, executing unit testing successfully
- Deliver complex software components on schedule with quality.
- Perform technology/tools evaluation and software technical proof of concepts.
- Design and develop optimized and reliable code as per the specifications.
- Write code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project
How to Apply for GE Healthcare Recruitment 2023?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here