GE Healthcare Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Software Engineering Specialist | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – CSE/ IT | 2021 – 2023 Batch | Bangalore
Company: GE Healthcare
GE Healthcare Recruitment 2023: GE Renewable Energy: General Electric (GE) is an American multinational conglomerate corporation incorporated in New York. As of 2015, the company operates through the following segments: Appliances, Power and Water, Oil and Gas, Energy Management, Aviation, Healthcare, Transportation and Capital which cater to the needs of Home Appliances, Financial services, Medical device, Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Automotive, Software Development and Engineering industries.
GE is organized around a global exchange of knowledge, the “GE Store,” through which each business shares and accesses the same technology, markets, structure and intellect.
Company Website: www.ge.com/in
Positions: Software engineering Specialist
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for GE Healthcare Recruitment 2023:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) with basic experience.
- Freshers can be considered for the role.
As a Software Engineering Specialist, you need to contribute to software product development in global team. Being a part of the development team, you will contribute to end to end software development. This will include working on software deliverable for the release, meeting required design objectives to meet customer & business needs.
In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for programming a feature and or a small feature set
- Contribute to the team and works with direction from senior team members or management, beginning to work independently
- Apply principles of Software Development Life Cycle and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques
- Be responsible for troubleshooting customer issues and providing necessary resolution by understanding and applying GE processes
- Write code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design, Software Design Patterns
- Scripting skills (Shell, Python, Bash, Perl).
- Programming languages: Java.
- Knowledge of unit testing using tools such as JUnit
- Prior working experience within Agile/Scrum software development framework or knowledge of the same.
- Awareness of Debugging and Troubleshooting.
How to Apply for GE Healthcare Recruitment 2023?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here