GE Healthcare Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Project Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – CS/ IT | 2022/ 2023 Batch | Bangalore
Company: GE Healthcare
GE Healthcare Recruitment 2023: GE Renewable Energy: General Electric (GE) is an American multinational conglomerate corporation incorporated in New York. As of 2015, the company operates through the following segments: Appliances, Power and Water, Oil and Gas, Energy Management, Aviation, Healthcare, Transportation and Capital which cater to the needs of Home Appliances, Financial services, Medical device, Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Automotive, Software Development and Engineering industries.
GE is organized around a global exchange of knowledge, the “GE Store,” through which each business shares and accesses the same technology, markets, structure and intellect.
Company Website: www.ge.com/in
Positions: Project Trainee
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for GE Healthcare Recruitment 2023:
- BE/ B Tech from reputed institutions
- Proven academic excellence throughout their educational career, showing evidence of being on-track for a degree in a quantitative discipline: Computer Science/ Physics/ Management Information Systems/ Mathematics /Engineering preferred.
- Fluent in English
- Willing to work full-time during summer and min. 20h/week during the academic year
As a Software Intern you are a part of the software product developed in global team. Being a part of the development team, you will need to contribute to designing, building, delivering and maintaining software applications & services. Working in the areas of machine, cloud, platform and/or applications. You will be responsible for software lifecycle including activities such as requirement analysis, documentation/procedures and implementations.
- The DT Internship offers students placement opportunities for 12 months in GE Digital Healthcare.
- The DT internship consists of an intensive combination of on the job training in various technologies and opportunities for exposure across multiple information technology concepts, finance, leadership, and business skills.
- Software development – Programming using Core Java
- Various data streaming and analytics
- Soft Skills: presentation, public speaking, exposure
- Team: effective collaboration, team skills, working for a common goal
How to Apply for GE Healthcare Recruitment 2023?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here