GE Healthcare Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Quality Assurance Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT; B.Sc | 2018 – 2020 Batch | Bangalore
Company: GE Healthcare
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE Healthcare is an American pharmaceutical company and medical equipment manufacturer. It is a subsidiary of General Electric (GE). The company provides medical imaging and information technologies, medical diagnostics, patient monitoring systems, drug discovery, bio pharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance solutions services.
Company Website: www.gehealthcare.com
Positions: Quality Assurance Engineer
Experience: Freshers (0-2 years)[Entry Level]
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for GE Healthcare Recruitment 2021:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) with basic experience.
- Minimum years of experience 2 years
In this role you will be responsible for testing a feature and or a small feature set with ability to work independently, break down problems and estimate time for quality related tasks.
- Break down problems and estimate time required for quality related tasks
- Demonstrate increasing expertise in application domain and functional areas
- Apply various testing types and methodologies effectively during SDLC
- Take ownership of small tasks and deliver without supervision while using their discretion to seek help when necessary
- Apply principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques
- Work independently and delivers testing and use case creation which meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project
- Write effective tests according to best practices so that crucial functional requirements are verified and tests remain valid when code is refactored
- Begin to collaborate with development team in bugs fixing and build plans
- Collaborate with Quality Leaders in creating test plans
- Implement and configures testing tools and at times help junior staff
- Implement system-level integration testing
- Be skilled in core data structures and algorithms
- Define quality metrics, best practices and coding patterns, and provides deep expertise on the coding
How to Apply for GE Healthcare Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Job Expired