GE Healthcare Recruitment 2019 | Freshers | Electrical Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | Bangalore | May 2019
Company: GE Healthcare
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE Healthcare is an American pharmaceutical company and medical equipment manufacturer. It is a subsidiary of General Electric (GE). The company provides medical imaging and information technologies, medical diagnostics, patient monitoring systems, drug discovery, bio pharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance solutions services.
Company Website: www.gehealthcare.com
Positions: Electrical Engineer
Experience: 6 months to 3 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Power Engineering or equivalent
- Master’s Degree in Electrical/Power Engineering or equivalent
- At least 6 month industry experience
- Knowledge and experience in Power Supply design, PDU, UPS, Battery technologies.
- Experience in PCB design, testing & manufacturing
- Familiarity with circuit board design/layout best practices
- Familiarity with thermal design best practices
- Familiarity with EMI/EMC testing and designing best practices
This position is responsible for designing, analysing, investigating and providing solution for new and installed base electrical/power products/sub systems. This position responsibility is to provide technical leadership and guidance in designing new product, root cause analysis, supplier strategy, CAPA and obsolescence management and keeping abreast with current and upcoming technologies.
Apply Link: Click Here