GE Healthcare Recruitment 2016-17 | Freshers | Trainee Engineer | BE/ B.Tech | 2015 & 2016 Batch | Bangalore | November 2016
Company: GE Healthcare
GE Healthcare’s Healthcare Systems business provides a wide range of technologies and services for clinicians and healthcare administrators that can help caregivers improve the consistency, quality and efficiency of patient care everywhere. These technologies advance every phase of patient care, from diagnostic imaging to routine testing to life-critical care.
With X-ray, Women’s Health, Computed Tomography, Magnetic Resonance, Molecular Imaging, Diagnostic Cardiology and Interventional technologies, GE creates industry-leading products that allow clinicians to see inside the human body more clearly than ever.
Company Website: www.gehealthcare.com
Positions: Trainee Engineer
No of Positions: 3
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Salary: INR 2,75,000 – 3,25,000 P.A
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Metallurgy/ Materials Science, Instrumentation (Minimum 70%)
Roles & Responsibility:
- As a lab technician, helping in setting up of the Metallurgy lab, handling the equipments, structure-property correlations, root cause analysis & etc.
- Shaping up the technical vision for the metallurgy lab with fellow engineers.
- Designing careful experiments to understand and mitigate several material issues, analyzing data, and sharing results with experts.
- Interact with characterization experts to interpret materials behavior post-experiments.
- Build and lead the technical vision for the Metallurgy research lab
- Use experimental methods to understand failure analysis and how these apply to the materials used and the environments under which they operate
- Provide mentorship to scientists, research associates and support staff
- Interact with characterization experts to interpret results from tools such as optical microscopy & scanning electron microscopy
- Work independently and in cross-functional teams
- Create IP, document results and write project reports.
Last Date to Apply: ASAP before the link expires
Apply Link: Closed