GE Gas Power Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Digital Technology Intern | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CS/ IS | 2022/ 2023/ 2024 Batch | PAN India
Company: GE Renewable Energy
GE Gas Power Recruitment 2022: General Electric (GE) is an American multinational conglomerate corporation incorporated in New York. As of 2015, the company operates through the following segments: Appliances, Power and Water, Oil and Gas, Energy Management, Aviation, Healthcare, Transportation and Capital which cater to the needs of Home Appliances, Financial services, Medical device, Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Automotive, Software Development and Engineering industries.
GE Gas Power engineers cleaner, more accessible energy that people depend on, powering growth and prosperity for people everywhere. Our leading technologies produce a third of the world’s electricity thanks to our talented people, who make gas work for our customers, stakeholders and the world. Through relentless innovation and continuous partnership with our customers, we are building the energy technologies of the future and providing the cleaner, more efficient power people depend on today.
Company Website: www.ge.com/in
Positions: Digital Technology Intern
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for GE Gas Power Recruitment 2022:
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree program at an accredited university or
credentialed software accelerator program.
- Degree focused in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, IT Security, Informatics, Information Science/Technology, Management Information Systems, Software Engineering, Security and Risk Analysis, or other relevant STEM majors with Software/IT experience.
- Confirmed enrollment in an undergraduate degree program to include satisfactory performance
- Graduating between December 2022 – June 2024
- Must commit to working full time (40 hrs/wk) during the internship.
Digital intern assignments are dynamic and challenging based on the business needs and the type of work required. Interns have significant exposure to key IT and Software business leaders at GE; as well as a global internship support network to accelerate learning and development.
- Prior intern, co-op, or research experience in software, IT or relevant area.
- Leadership experience inside and/or outside the classroom.
- A strong commitment to a career in technology and passion/aptitude for both software and information technology.
- Strong analytical and technical skills with experience in software industry standards and development tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to articulate clearly.
- Demonstrated creative problem solving and proactive learning.
How to Apply for GE Gas Power Recruitment 2022?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Application Link: Click Here