GE Gas Power Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Supplier Quality Engineering Specialist | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Metallurgical | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Hyderabad
Company: GE Renewable Energy
General Electric (GE) is an American multinational conglomerate corporation incorporated in New York. As of 2015, the company operates through the following segments: Appliances, Power and Water, Oil and Gas, Energy Management, Aviation, Healthcare, Transportation and Capital which cater to the needs of Home Appliances, Financial services, Medical device, Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Automotive, Software Development and Engineering industries.
GE Gas Power engineers cleaner, more accessible energy that people depend on, powering growth and prosperity for people everywhere. Our leading technologies produce a third of the world’s electricity thanks to our talented people, who make gas work for our customers, stakeholders and the world. Through relentless innovation and continuous partnership with our customers, we are building the energy technologies of the future and providing the cleaner, more efficient power people depend on today.
Company Website: www.ge.com/in
Positions: Supplier Quality Engineering Specialist
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Hyderabad
Eligibility Criteria for GE Gas Power Recruitment 2021:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Technical Degree) – in Mechanical or Metallurgical Engineering/ Advanced Technical Degree.
- 0 – 1 Year industry experience in Quality/ Manufacturing/ Supplier Development functions having hands-on experience in the manufacturing process and complexities of commodities such as raw materials, castings, forgings and machining.
- Demonstrated technical aptitude and a passion for quality.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in cross-functional team environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Project Management skills
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally at short notice. Travel > 50%
The Supplier Quality Engineer is responsible for managing quality performance of assigned suppliers. Responsible for product / part qualifications. Tracks metrics & works on quality improvement plans addressing problem areas. Reviews & approves quality plans. Investigates quality escapes to provide root cause analysis & ensures effective corrective and preventive actions are taken.
- Manage supplier qualifications to ensure that assigned suppliers are capable of producing material, and/or components that will consistently meet GE Engineering drawing and specification requirements.
- Own the product / manufacturing process qualifications at the assigned suppliers and ensure the satisfactory closures within the timelines needed by the business.
- New Supplier Evaluation / on boarding – Rigorously execute the supplier evaluation process, including quality & compliance audits / assessments to ensure that only appropriately qualified suppliers are taken through the process. Work with sourcing/commodity team to meet business objectives of new supplier addition.
- Conduct surveillance audits to assure that suppliers have effective process control, rigorous product acceptance standards, and robust quality systems
- Own SRG (Supplier Responsibility Guidelines) metrics for the assigned suppliers and conduct SRG audits per the region audit plan.
- Manage supplier non-conformance and Supplier Deviation Request (SDR) activities. Owner of process and 1st technical interface with supplier and engineering
- Perform robust Root Cause Analysis to solve quality issues and prevent reoccurrence
- Be the technical focal point in coordinating sourcing, Design Engineering & Materials Engineering functions while interfacing with suppliers.
- Drive consistency and adherence to quality procedures and specification requirements
- Work closely with commercial, engineering and manufacturing teams to eliminate any barriers that may affect the quality and delivery of sourced components
- Provide Sourcing Quality input to Engineering during product design reviews
How to Apply for GE Gas Power Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Application Link: Click Here