GE Aviation Recruitment 2023 | Junior Engineer | Diploma – Mechanical Engineering | Pune
Company: GE Aviation
GE Aviation Recruitment 2023: GE Aviation, a subsidiary of General Electric, is headquartered in Evendale, Ohio, outside Cincinnati. GE Aviation is among the top aircraft engine suppliers, and offers engines for the majority of commercial aircraft. GE Aviation is part of the General Electric conglomerate, which is one of the world’s largest corporations.
The division operated under the name of General Electric Aircraft Engines (GEAE) until September 2005. GE Aviation’s main competitors in the engine market are Rolls-Royce and Pratt & Whitney. GE operates two joint ventures with Safran Aircraft Engines of France, CFM International and CFM Materials
Company Website: www.geaviation.com
Positions: Junior Engineer
Experience: 2-3 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
Qualification for GE Aviation Recruitment 2023:
- Education: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a reputed college /university
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ hands on experience in Handling planning operation in Aviation.
- Sound knowledge of Planning and execution.
- Understanding of AS 9100 and S-1000 Quality Standard
- Experience in Six Sigma, Lean manufacturing and value stream mapping will be added advantage
As part of the GE India Multi-modal renewable team, the Jr. Engineer is responsible for Child parts planning for Press shop & Tubeline bending In fabrication CoE with high integrity of safety. Also responsible for Timely delivery of parts as per MRD & Child level parts. Responsible to execute Zero Delinquency.
- Zero Near miss, first aid and injury.
- Production planning, control and execution based on MRD.
- Tracking and on time delivery of NPI.
- Daily plan Vs actual monitoring and action plan to mitigate misses.
- Production ramp-up as per customer requirements.
- Zero delinquency.
- Co-ordinate with cross functional team to develop production plan and determine flow requirements.
- Work with HPT and develop HPT culture towards line efficiency.
- Help team to resolve MES related issues.
- Use and implementation of lean and digital tools to drive predictable outcomes with analytics.
- Use of six -sigma tools to drive solutions.
- Develop micro level plan and maximum utilization of machine and people.
- Required documentation and maintaining it updated.
- 100% vouchering adherence.
- 100% load & drop adherence.
- 100% accuracy in WIP inventory.
- Hands on handling complex, low volume and high mix production.
- Humble: respectful, receptive, agile, eager to learn
- Transparent: shares critical information, speaks with candor, contributes constructively
- Focused: quick learner, strategically prioritizes work, committed
- Leadership ability: strong communicator, decision-maker, collaborative
- Problem solver: analytical-minded, challenges existing processes, critical thinker
How to Apply for GE Aviation Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here
Leave a Reply