GE Aviation Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | DTLP Intern | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Information Technology; MBA | 2023 Batch | Bangalore
Company: GE Aviation
GE Aviation Recruitment 2023: GE Aviation, a subsidiary of General Electric, is headquartered in Evendale, Ohio, outside Cincinnati. GE Aviation is among the top aircraft engine suppliers, and offers engines for the majority of commercial aircraft. GE Aviation is part of the General Electric conglomerate, which is one of the world’s largest corporations.
The division operated under the name of General Electric Aircraft Engines (GEAE) until September 2005. GE Aviation’s main competitors in the engine market are Rolls-Royce and Pratt & Whitney. GE operates two joint ventures with Safran Aircraft Engines of France, CFM International and CFM Materials
Company Website: www.geaviation.com
Positions: DTLP Intern
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification for GE Aviation Recruitment 2023:
- Full-Time MBA in any Major Stream (preferred Information Technology)
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, IT Security, Informatics, Information Science/Technology, Software Engineering, Security and Risk Analysis, or other relevant STEM majors is preferred.
- Minimum cumulative 3.0/4.0 GPA or equivalent Graduating by May/ June 2023
The Digital Technology Leadership Program (DTLP) offers those with a passion to grow their leadership, business acumen, and technical skills while building a career with unlimited potential. Program members lead by doing, gaining real-world experience by working on important, challenging projects alongside some of the brightest technical minds in the world.
- 2 month internship for leadership development program where members work within GE Aviation business alongside experts in various locations
- The internship assignments can be in diverse areas such as project and product management, data analytics, IT operations, software development, and more.
- Must be flexible to specific assignment role and able to navigate an ever-changing work environment A strong commitment to a career in technology with a passion and aptitude for both software and information technology.
- Up-to-date with current IT and software industry standards, trending software, and information technology development methodologies
- Prior intern, co-op, or research experience in IT, software, or relevant area
- Strong customer focus, ability to understand the value proposition for the customer, and commitment to deliver the best value proposition
- Able to engage positively across multiple departments to establish clarity, vision, and mutual trust to achieve business goals
- Demonstrated program/project management skills working on and leading teams Leadership experience inside and/or outside the classroom
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to articulate technical problems in clear and simple terms
- Contributes to creative solutions and challenges the status quo
- Proactively learns new tools and identifies opportunities for improvement and promotes their adoption
How to Apply for GE Aviation Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here