GE Aviation Recruitment 2022 | Entry Level | Data Engineer Specialist | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – CSE/ ECE | 2018 – 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Company: GE Aviation
GE Aviation Recruitment 2022: GE Aviation, a subsidiary of General Electric, is headquartered in Evendale, Ohio, outside Cincinnati. GE Aviation is among the top aircraft engine suppliers, and offers engines for the majority of commercial aircraft. GE Aviation is part of the General Electric conglomerate, which is one of the world’s largest corporations.
The division operated under the name of General Electric Aircraft Engines (GEAE) until September 2005. GE Aviation’s main competitors in the engine market are Rolls-Royce and Pratt & Whitney. GE operates two joint ventures with Safran Aircraft Engines of France, CFM International and CFM Materials
Company Website: www.geaviation.com
Positions: Data Engineer Specialist
Experience: 0 – 3 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification for GE Aviation Recruitment 2022:
- For roles outside USA: Bachelor’s Degree in with basic experience.
- For roles in USA: Bachelor’s Degree in with minimum years of experience – 0 years
Responsible for developing data engineering jobs and workflows that enable data analytics and reporting solutions based on the given design and architecture. Responsible for executing and delivering the results using agile methodologies. Also responsible for providing post-deployment support when needed.
- Perform data profiling and data analysis for any source systems and the target data repositories
- Understand metadata and the underlying data structures needed to standardize the data load processes.
- Develop data mapping specifications based on the results of data analysis and functional requirements
- Validate the data mapping results
- Implement Data Quality (DQ) rules provided
Desired Characteristics/ Technical Expertise
- Hands-on experience in Python
- Hands-on experience in writing SQL scripts for Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL or Hive
- Experience in handling both Online Transaction Processing (OLTP) and Online Analytical Processing (OLAP) data models
- Experience with Big Data / Hadoop / Spark / Hive / NoSQL database engines (i.e. Cassandra or HBase)
- Exposure to unstructured datasets and ability to handle XML, JSON file formats
How to Apply for GE Aviation Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here