GE Aviation Recruitment 2021 | Junior Engineer | Diploma – Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering | Pune
Company: GE Aviation
GE Aviation Recruitment 2021: GE Aviation, a subsidiary of General Electric, is headquartered in Evendale, Ohio, outside Cincinnati. GE Aviation is among the top aircraft engine suppliers, and offers engines for the majority of commercial aircraft. GE Aviation is part of the General Electric conglomerate, which is one of the world’s largest corporations.
The division operated under the name of General Electric Aircraft Engines (GEAE) until September 2005. GE Aviation’s main competitors in the engine market are Rolls-Royce and Pratt & Whitney. GE operates two joint ventures with Safran Aircraft Engines of France, CFM International and CFM Materials
Company Website: www.geaviation.com
Positions: Junior Engineer
Experience: 1 – 2 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
Qualification for GE Aviation Recruitment 2021 :
- First Class Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering.
- 1 to 2 Years of Experience in Engineering industry – with firsthand experience in driving Lean and Kaizen concept
As part of the GE India Multi-modal renewable team, the Jr. Engineer is responsible for driving and supporting moonshine activities generated from the shop floor area, participate in continuous improvements projects. Also, responsible to ensure safety of the people working in moonshine.
- Ability to drive and handle moonshine MOC requests.
- Ability to drive & support for moonshine activities related to trolley building and supporting to other kaizen with moonshine tools and material.
- Ensure safe working of self as well as other members working in moonshine.
- Ensures to maintain high standard of 5 S on shop lines.
- Follows all safety norms laid by GE. Strives for zero accidents and reports near misses.
- Takes care of tools & equipment and maintain them properly.
- Ability to interact with interdepartmental peoples.
- Highest Levels of Personal Integrity and Safety Mindset.
- Ensures Moonshine material Inventory and cost control including placing purchase request for fresh material.
- Ensures to build right product with zero customer complaint.
- Ensures for process improvements.
- Support in deploying lean tools on the shop floor.
- Participate in skill and competency building activities around moonshine and lean tools.
- Be a change agent for continuous improvement activities across plant.
How to Apply for GE Aviation Recruitment 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here