GE Aviation Recruitment 2021 | Junior Engineer – Fixture Calibration | Diploma – Mechanical/ Automobile/ Industrial Engineering | Pune
Company: GE Aviation
GE Aviation Recruitment 2021: GE Aviation, a subsidiary of General Electric, is headquartered in Evendale, Ohio, outside Cincinnati. GE Aviation is among the top aircraft engine suppliers, and offers engines for the majority of commercial aircraft. GE Aviation is part of the General Electric conglomerate, which is one of the world’s largest corporations.
The division operated under the name of General Electric Aircraft Engines (GEAE) until September 2005. GE Aviation’s main competitors in the engine market are Rolls-Royce and Pratt & Whitney. GE operates two joint ventures with Safran Aircraft Engines of France, CFM International and CFM Materials
Company Website: www.geaviation.com
Positions: Junior Engineer – Fixture Calibration
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
Qualification for GE Aviation Recruitment 2021 :
- Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile/Industrial Engineering.
- Trained in operating and troubleshoot of FARO / CMM.
- Expert in Dimensional calibration, Templates calibration according to drawings / specifications.
- Able to read and interpret GD & T drawings
- Good knowledge in measurement field also should have hands-on experience on Handling dimensional equipment’s.
- Preparing Control plans as per the drawings and capture all the relevant requirements as per QMS.
- Ensure Scheduling of outsource and Onsite calibration activities as per calibration frequency for FARO instrument and surface tables.
- Coordinate with supplier and equipment user for effective and on time calibrations.
- Able to work with minimal supervision, efficiently schedule and manage time.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate across levels and within a complex matrix
- Candidate shall have clear understanding of Environment Health & Safety in Manufacturing environment as well as Technical Regulations applicable to the industry.
- Calibration and certificate preparation of Fixtures / tools and troubleshoot issues.
- Inspection of engineering parts in accordance with the drawings.
- Ensure on time calibration of Fixtures, Coordinate with user for proper planning and effective execution of calibration activity
- Actively involved in Implementing daily work management and PDCA (Plan Do Check Act).
- Work closely with the various customers for supporting related to calibration activity ensure that all the customer requirements are fulfilled.
- Update and maintain Fixture Master list and MES.
- Maintain and monitor Environmental conditions as per AVA-SWI-043 requirement.
- Perform Quality checks (retained & replicate calibrations) as per plan maintain records.
- Review and Accept calibration certificate / FARO reports according to acceptance criteria and maintain record in accordance with the record retention requirements in QMS.
- Should be able to ensure compliance of AS9100D processes.
- Maintain retain record for calibration documents.
- Support to supplier during onsite calibration activity for work permit, gate pass etc.
- Identify the root cause of repetitive non-conforming and customer complaints related to calibration activity.
- On time record and resolution of the Non conformance reports and drive closure.
- Humble: respectful, receptive, agile, eager to learn
- Transparent: shares critical information, speaks with candor, contributes constructively
- Focused: quick learner, strategically prioritizes work, committed
- Leadership ability: strong communicator, decision-maker, collaborative
- Problem solver: analytical-minded, challenges existing processes, critical thinker
How to Apply for GE Aviation Recruitment 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here