GE Aviation Recruitment 2020 | Junior Engineer | Diploma – Mechanical Engineering | Pune
Company: GE Aviation
GE Aviation, a subsidiary of General Electric, is headquartered in Evendale, Ohio, outside Cincinnati. GE Aviation is among the top aircraft engine suppliers, and offers engines for the majority of commercial aircraft. GE Aviation is part of the General Electric conglomerate, which is one of the world’s largest corporations.
The division operated under the name of General Electric Aircraft Engines (GEAE) until September 2005. GE Aviation’s main competitors in the engine market are Rolls-Royce and Pratt & Whitney. GE operates two joint ventures with Safran Aircraft Engines of France, CFM International and CFM Materials
Company Website: www.geaviation.com
Positions: Junior Engineer
Experience: 2 – 3 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
Qualifications: First Class Diploma in Mechanical
As part of the GE India Multi-modal Loco team, the Jr. Engineer (Assembly), is responsible for Alternator Manufacturing components. Shall also be responsible for Safety, process tryouts and developments, continual improvement projects, Kaizen, 5S, LEAN principles. Shall be responsible to perform the job per set standards and procedures and to implement the QMS procedures, policies.
- Knowledge of industry safety practices
- Ability to read blueprints and recognize drawing and specifications
- Ability to use variety of tools and equipment
- Responsible for Self-inspection as per the drawing/standard requirements
- Responsible for production as per production plan.
- Ability to learn and work on various digital tools,
- Ability to use heavy machinery, such as Maini, cranes etc.,
- Must comply to all EHS requirements & actively support EHS programs in the plant.
- Maintain consumable record and keep the stock of minimum requirement.
- Maintaining healthy working atmosphere by 5S tools.
Application Link: Link Expired