GE Aviation Recruitment 2019 | Junior Engineer | Diploma – Electrical, Mechanical Engineering | Pune | October 2019
Company: GE Aviation
GE Aviation, a subsidiary of General Electric, is headquartered in Evendale, Ohio, outside Cincinnati. GE Aviation is among the top aircraft engine suppliers, and offers engines for the majority of commercial aircraft. GE Aviation is part of the General Electric conglomerate, which is one of the world’s largest corporations.
The division operated under the name of General Electric Aircraft Engines (GEAE) until September 2005. GE Aviation’s main competitors in the engine market are Rolls-Royce and Pratt & Whitney. GE operates two joint ventures with Safran Aircraft Engines of France, CFM International and CFM Materials
Company Website: www.geaviation.com
Positions: Junior Engineer
Experience: 3 – 5 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
Qualifications: The candidate should have a Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering with 3-5 years of experience working in manufacturing industry as a production associate
This role is for a production associate with the job involved in assembling/testing of Power control cabinets.
- Experience in assembly section (Cabinet Assembly)
- Experience in handling of all measuring instruments.
- Ability to read the manufacturing drawings.
- Handling of EOT cranes.
- Identifying the tools, tackles, jigs & fixtures to carry out the assembly
- Properly maintain build traceability, project documentation records and tag all parts per engineering documents.
- Responsibility to maintain the highest level of quality on all production output.
- Identify & resolve problems or hazardous conditions that occur during assembly and test.
- Comply with all applicable quality, health, safety and environmental regulations.
- Responsible for ensuring that work area is maintained hazard free and tidy in accordance with 5S principles
- Responsible for writing Manufacturing Work Instruction , Safety Risk Assessments for jobs as and when required
- Responsible for maintaining accurate traceability records of assemblies
Apply Link: Job Expired