GE Appliances Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Associate Developer – Oracle EBS | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech- Computers/ IT | 2018 – 2020 Batch | Hyderabad
Company: GE Appliances
GE Appliances Recruitment 2021: General Electric (GE) is an American multinational conglomerate corporation incorporated in New York. As of 2015, the company operates through the following segments: Appliances, Power and Water, Oil and Gas, Energy Management, Aviation, Healthcare, Transportation and Capital which cater to the needs of Home Appliances, Financial services, Medical device, Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Automotive, Software Development and Engineering industries.
GE is organized around a global exchange of knowledge, the “GE Store,” through which each business shares and accesses the same technology, markets, structure and intellect.
Company Website: www.ge.com/in
Positions: Associate Developer – Oracle EBS
Experience: 0-2 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Hyderabad
Eligibility Criteria for GE Appliances Recruitment 2021:
- Bachelors/master’s degree in Computer and/or Information Science
- 0-2 Years of ERP Hands on Experience – on Oracle EBS
- Candidates who have interned with GE Appliances can apply as well
- Hands on Experience in Development of code and Unit testing in Oracle EBS modules or any other platform
- Working knowledge on PL/SQL
- Knowledge on Code Migration & Governance processes
- Knowledge on Integrations
- Willingness and ability learn quickly the technical skills like PL/SQL, ISG, EDI, OAF, Integrations
In this role you will be building/coding technical solutions for some of the CEMLI’s – with an ability to understand, analyze & build solutions for business needs. You will be responsible to closely work with the Tech lead to understand business processes/problems and come up with possible technical solutions in a timely manner.
- Work closely with the Tech lead and manage all aspects of CEMLI development
- Understand the requirements (MD020) and prepare Technical designs(MD060) in consultation with Tech
- Lead Build the code as per the design to accomplish business needs, Maintaining the coding standards
- Understand the test cases document and application performance requirements
- Build PL/SQL code, Oracle XML Publisher Reports for business needs. Prepare migration documents and
- work with Sys Admin team to get the code migrated.
- Create technical documentation to enable system development life cycle, such as MD060 and CM010.
- Working with version control systems such as GIT Proactively work with Tech Leads and team members to
- develop technical solutions for CEMLI development.
- A positive and upbeat attitude with the ability to learn quickly.
- Ability learn quickly the technical skills like PL/SQL, ISG, EDI, OAF, Integrations
- Knowledge on Form Personalization’s and OAF
- Knowledge on XML Publisher reports, RDF reports
- Exposure on application performance improvement
How to Apply for GE Appliances Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Job Expired