GE Appliances Recruitment 2018 | Associate Developer | BE/ B.Tech | Bangalore/ Hyderabad | November 2018
Company: GE Appliances
GE Appliances is an appliance company headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky. It is owned by Haier, a Chinese conglomerate. It is one of the largest appliance brands in the United States and manufacturers appliances under the brands of GE, Profile, Cafe, Monogram, and Hotpoint. The company owns FirstBuild, a global co-creation community and state-of-the-art micro-factory in Louisville, Kentucky.
The company was owned by General Electric until 2016, and was previously known as GE Appliances & Lighting and GE Consumer & Industrial. Haier has the right to use the GE brand name until 2056.
Company Website: www.geappliances.com
Positions: Associate Developer
Experience: 2 + Years
Job Location: Bangalore/ Hyderabad
Salary: Best In Industry
- Bachelors in computer science or similar stream
- >2 years in JD Edwards (OneWorld) Analyst or development role
- Experienced in a range of development platforms
- Exposure in design from concept to delivery
- Understands Architecture modelling and impacts
- Exposure to various development methodologies
Main purpose of role: The main purpose of this role is to analyse and develop IT system platforms. This role is responsible for taking high level customer requirements, analysing and interpreting to deliver class leading applications
Scope of the role: Works within IT to develop applications that meet global customer requirements. An expectation that some domestic and international travel may be required for extended periods of time.
- Support & maintain the JDE systems for company business as part of the global Information Technology team
- Design, develop, test, implement and document high quality system changes as defined by business requirements and enhancements detailed by the business analysts
- Work with the relevant business teams, Customer Delivery business analysts or Customer Support team to clarify requirements to provide the best possible solution that meets those requirements
- Work with the project teams, Customer Delivery business analysts or Customer Support team to understand conflicting work schedules and prioritise needs
- Leads smaller projects to ensure delivery as required, including JDE upgrade tasks
Apply Link: Link Expired