Gartner Recruitment 2017 | Test Engineer – Automation | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA/ B.Sc/ M.Sc | Gurgaon | August 2017
Company: Gartner India Research & Advisory Services Pvt Ltd
Gartner, Inc. is the world’s leading research and advisory company. The company helps business leaders across all major functions in every industry and enterprise size with the objective insights they need to make the right decisions.
Gartner’s comprehensive suite of services delivers strategic advice and proven best practices to help clients succeed in their mission-critical priorities. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A., and has more than 13,000 associates serving clients in 11,000 enterprises in 100 countries.
Company Website: www.infineon.com
Positions: Test Engineer – Automation
Experience: 2 – 3 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Gurgaon
- Bachelors/ Masters in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or related disciplines.
- 2-3 years of software test experience.
- Experience with Cucumber a plus.
- Experience with following Testing and CI tools a must (Eclipse, Jenkins, Groovy, Java, Selenium, GIT).
- Exposure to web technologies (HTTP, XML, REST, HTML, etc).
- Experience with Behavior Driven Development tools like Cucumber a plus.
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Proficient in the use of automated tools used to support testing (e.g. test management, automated testing, defect tracking, etc.)
- Preparation and execution of detailed test procedures with accurate and complete coverage of the documented requirements.
- Delivery of software project with no critical defects.
- Effective and timely communication of issues/concerns to test lead.
- Maintain subject matter knowledge on the product and/or business process associated with the application or assigned area of test.
- Ability to execute functional testing along with an ability to identify opportunities for automation and create Java scripts using Selenium.
- Design, build, and maintain effective test automation solutions which meet requirements and specifications. (Smoke, Functional, Regression, Performance, etc.).
- Automate and execute test cases using testing tools, scripting tools and development tools (Selenium, Perfecto, Java).
- Prepare functional matrix for test areas assigned and perform a walk through with the appropriate project team members to ensure accurate and complete coverage of designated area.
- Perform functional testing of application under test where assigned and also work on automation scripts.
- Write effective manual or automated test scripts within the framework of approved testing tools (Selenium), using documented requirements and technical specifications provided by project team.
- Provide test status and raise issues and potential risks to Test Lead.
- Execute manual/automated scripts using automated tools during system, regression, acceptance, Gold test cycle.
- Effectively document defects using automated defect tracking software.
Apply Link: Closed