Gamesa Renewable Recruitment 2017 | Engineer/ Senior Engineer – Wind Turbines | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech | Across India | March 2017
Company: Gamesa Renewable Private Limited
Gamesa Renewable is a Spanish manufacturing company principally involved in the fabrication of wind turbines and the construction of wind farms.
The company has installed more than 10,000 MW of production in four continents, saving the equivalent of 51.9 millions of tons of carbon dioxide annually. It presently has over 20,000 MW of production in development in Europe, America and Asia and it is also involved in the construction and development of photovoltaic power stations.
Company Website: www.gamesacorp.com/
Positions: Engineer/ Senior Engineer – Wind Projects (installation)
Role: Site Engineering
Number of Vacancies: 10
Qualification: Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical
Experience: 2 – 7 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Anywhere in India
- Planning & Executing the Erection activities within schedule for the WTG team.
- Handling the WTG erection work as per construction plan and procedures.
- Conduct Site meeting with sub contractor team for accomplishment of targets.
- Supervision of work performed by contractors as per the Gamesa standards.
- Report status to the site manager/ team leader about Erection activities.
- Coordinate with Quality, Safety and Site Manager to discuss and resolve the technical issues.
- Ensure the Internal Audit and Closure of pending points raised by Construction Quality for obtaining cover sheet.
- Optimum utilization of Intercarting Trailers.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Candidate should have knowledge about Site Erection activities.
- Ability to handle erection team and contractors.
- Renewable energy industry and site construction engineering candidates are preferred.
- Should Have interest to work in any sites across india (Anywhere in india).
- Factory & Service (O&M) candidates please don’t apply.
Apply Link: Closed