GAIL Recruitment 2023 | Executive | BE/ B.Tech – CE/ EE/ EC/ ME/ IC; MBA, CA | Across India | Last Date: 2nd February 2023
Company: GAIL (India) Limited
GAIL Recruitment 2023:- Gail (India) Limited (GAIL) (formerly known as Gas Authority of India Limited) is the largest state-owned natural gas processing and distribution company in India. It is headquartered in New Delhi.
It has the following business segments: natural gas, liquid hydrocarbon, liquefied petroleum gas transmission, petrochemical, city gas distribution, exploration and production, GAILTEL and electricity generation. GAIL was conferred with the Maharatna status on 1 Feb 2013, by the Government of India.
Company Website: www.gailonline.com
Total Vacancies: 277
- Chief Manager (Renewable Energy): 05 Posts
- Senior Engineer (Renewable Energy): 15 Posts
- Senior Engineer (Chemical): 13 Posts
- Senior Engineer (Mechanical): 53 Posts
- Senior Engineer (Electrical): 28 Posts
- Senior Engineer (Instrumentation): 14 Posts
- Senior Engineer (GAILTEL TC/TM): 03 Posts
- Senior Engineer (Metallurgy): 05 Posts
- Senior Officer (Fire & Safety): 25 Posts
- Senior Officer (C&P): 32 Posts
- Senior Officer (Marketing): 23 Posts
- Senior Officer (F&A): 23 Posts
- Senior Officer (HR): 24 Posts
- Officer (Security) Grade: 14 Posts
Job Location: Across India
- Chief Manager (Renewable Energy): Rs 90,000-2,40,000/- PM
- Senior Engineer (Renewable Energy)/Senior Engineer (Chemical)/ Senior Engineer (Mechanical)/ Senior Engineer (Electrical)/ Senior Engineer (Instrumentation)/Senior Engineer (GAILTEL TC/ TM)/ Senior Engineer (Metallurgy)/ Senior Officer (Fire & Safety)/Senior Officer (C&P)/ Senior Officer (Marketing)/Senior Officer (F&A)/Senior Officer (HR): Rs 60,000 – 1,80,000/- PM
- Officer (Security) Grade: Rs 50,000 – 1,60,000/- PM
- Senior Engineer/Senior Officer: Minimum 01 (One) year post qualification executive in line experience (including experience as GET/ ET/ MT).
- Officer (Security) Grade: Minimum 03 (Three) years post qualification experience as Inspector in Central Armed Police Force Organizations.
- Chief Manager (Renewable Energy): Minimum 12 (twelve) years post-qualification executive in-line experience (Including experience as GET/ ET/ MT) in the field of Renewable Energy.
Eligibility Criteria for GAIL Recruitment 2023:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/ Electrical & Instrumentation/ Chemical/ Metallurgy / Metallurgy & Materials/ Petrochemical/ Chemical Technology / Petrochemical Technology/ Chemical Technology & Polymer Science/ Chemical Technology & Plastic Technology/ Fire/ Fire & Safety with a minimum 65% marks.
- CA/ CMA (ICWA)/ MBA
Age Limit (As on 02 February 2023): Maximum upper age of the applicants shall not exceed 56 years.
- SC/ ST – 05 years
- OBC (NCL) – 03 years
- PwBD – 10 years
Selection Process for GAIL Recruitment 2023:
- Candidates will undergo single stage/ multiple stage selection process.
- In the event of number of applications being large, GAIL will adopt shortlisting criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for further selection process to a reasonable number by suitably raising the minimum eligibility standards.
- For the post of Senior Officer (F&S): Selection Process will involve Physical Endurance Test (PET) and an Interview before the Selection Committee.
- For the post of Officer (Security): Selection Process will involve Physical Endurance Test (PET) and an Interview before the Selection Committee. PwBDs, if any, will be exempted from PET.
- The selection process as indicated above is tentative. Selection Process may, however, vary depending upon the administrative/ business requirements of the Company.
- At the time of submission of the online application, candidates belonging to UR/EWS/OBC (NCL) category are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 200/-.
- SC/ ST/ PwBD category candidates are exempted from payment of application fees.
How to Apply for GAIL Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online mode in the official website of GAIL latest by 2nd February 2023.
For more details: Click here
Apply Link: Click here