GAIL Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Executive Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – AE/ EEE/ ECE/ ICE/ ME | Across India | Last Date: Last Date: 16th March 2022
Company: GAIL (India) Limited
GAIL Recruitment 2022:- Gail (India) Limited (GAIL) (formerly known as Gas Authority of India Limited) is the largest state-owned natural gas processing and distribution company in India. It is headquartered in New Delhi.
It has the following business segments: natural gas, liquid hydrocarbon, liquefied petroleum gas transmission, petrochemical, city gas distribution, exploration and production, GAILTEL and electricity generation. GAIL was conferred with the Maharatna status on 1 Feb 2013, by the Government of India.
Company Website: www.gailonline.com
Positions: Executive Trainee
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Not disclosed
Eligibility Criteria for GAIL Recruitment 2022:
Executive Trainee (Instrumentation):
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electrical & Instrumentation / Electronics / Electrical & Electronics with minimum 65% marks.
Executive Trainee (Mechanical):
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering/Technology in Mechanical/ Production/ Production & Industrial/ Manufacturing/ Mechanical & Automobile with minimum 65% marks.
Executive Trainee (Electrical):
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics with minimum 65% marks.
NOTE : Candidates who have completed their Bachelor degree in Engineering (including 05 years BE/ B.Tech + ME/ M.Tech integrated dual degree in Engineering) in the year 2021 / candidates who are currently in the final year (2021-2022) of their Engineering Degree course (including 05 years BE/B.Tech + ME/ M Tech integrated dual degree in Engineering course) only are eligible to apply for the post of Executive Trainee.
Age Limit: The upper age limit for the post of Executive trainee should be Below 26 Years as on 16-03-2022
Selection Process for GAIL Recruitment 2022:
- Eligible candidates will have to appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) – 2022.
- Based on the GATE-2022 marks and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted for Group Discussion and/ or Personal Interview for the position of Executive Trainee in the above disciplines. Please note that only GATE-2022 marks is valid for this recruitment exercise. GATE marks of 2021 or prior to that is not valid.
|Post/ Discipline||Corresponding GATE 2022 Paper||GATE 2022 Paper Code|
|Executive Trainee (Instrumentation)||Instrumentation Engineering||IN|
|Executive Trainee (Mechanical)||Mechanical Engineering||ME|
|Executive Trainee (Electrical)||Electrical Engineering||EE|
Note: Only GATE-2022 marks is valid for this recruitment exercise. GATE marks of 2021 or prior to that is not valid
How to Apply for GAIL Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions online by applying GATE 2022 on or before 16th March 2022.
For More Details: Job Expired
Apply Link: Job Expired