GAIL ET Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Executive Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – CE/ ECE/ EEE/ E&T/ CSE/ IT; MCA | Across India | Last Date: 30th September 2022
Company: GAIL (India) Limited
GAIL ET Recruitment 2022:- Gail (India) Limited (GAIL) (formerly known as Gas Authority of India Limited) is the largest state-owned natural gas processing and distribution company in India. It is headquartered in New Delhi.
It has the following business segments: natural gas, liquid hydrocarbon, liquefied petroleum gas transmission, petrochemical, city gas distribution, exploration and production, GAILTEL and electricity generation. GAIL was conferred with the Maharatna status on 1 Feb 2013, by the Government of India.
Company Website: www.gailonline.com
Positions: Executive Trainee
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Not disclosed
Eligibility Criteria for GAIL ET Recruitment 2022:
Executive Trainee (Chemical)
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Chemical/Petrochemical /Chemical Technology / Petrochemical Technology /Chemical Technology & Polymer Science/ Chemical Technology & Plastic Technology with minimum 65% marks.
Executive Trainee (GAILTEL):
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering/Technology in Electronics / Electronics & Communication /Electronics & Telecommunication / Telecommunication / Electrical & Electronics / Electrical & Telecommunication Engineering with minimum 65% marks.
Executive Trainee (BIS):
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Computer Science / Information Technology or MCA with minimum 65% marks.
NOTE : Candidates who have completed their Bachelor degree in Engineering (including 05 years BE/ B.Tech + ME/ M.Tech integrated dual degree in Engineering) in the year 2022 / candidates who are currently in the final year (2022-2023) of their Engineering Degree course (including 05 years BE/B.Tech + ME/ M Tech integrated dual degree in Engineering course) only are eligible to apply for the post of Executive Trainee.
Age Limit: The upper age limit for the post of Executive trainee should be Below 26 Years as on 15-03-2023.
Selection Process for GAIL ET Recruitment 2022:
- Eligible candidates will have to appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) – 2022.
- Based on the GATE-2022 marks and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted for Group Discussion and/ or Personal Interview for the position of Executive Trainee in the above disciplines. Please note that only GATE-2022 marks is valid for this recruitment exercise. GATE marks of 2021 or prior to that is not valid.
|Post/ Discipline||Corresponding GATE 2023 Paper||GATE 2023 Paper Code|
|Executive Trainee (Chemical)||1. Chemical
3. Chemical Technology
5. Chemical Technology &
6. Chemical Technology &
|Executive Trainee (GAILTEL)||1. Electronics
2. Electronics & Communication
3. Electronics &
5. Electrical & Electronics
6. Electrical & Telecommunication
|Executive Trainee (BIS)||1. Computer Science
2. Information Technology or Degree with MCA
|Executive Trainee (Civil)||Civil engineering||CE|
Note: Only GATE-2023 marks is valid for this recruitment exercise. GATE marks of 2022 or prior to that is not valid
How to Apply for GAIL ET Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions online from 1st September 2022 to 30th September 2022.
- Opening of GAIL website for online submission of application by candidates indicating GATE-2023 Registration Number: 14th February 2023
- Last date for submission of online application in GAIL by candidates: 15th March 2023
For More Details: Click Here