Fronius Recruitment Drive 2021 | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech/ Diploma – Mechanical/ Electrical / Electronics | 2018/ 2019 Batch | Pune
Fronius Recruitment Drive 2021: Since 1945, Fronius International has been standing for extensive research and the continuous search for new and innovative solutions to manage and control energy. Back then, Günter Fronius founded an electrical shop in Pettenbach and commenced developing battery charging systems.
Shortly thereafter, the small company already had 15 employees and expanded its product portfolio to include the first welding machines. During the 90s, Fronius started to operate in the solar energy business.
Company Website: www.fronius.com/en
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee – Tech Support Perfect Welding
Experience: 1-2 years
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Pune
Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical Engineering
Think ahead, connect and achieve: With these values, we think beyond the boundaries of what is feasible and create outstanding products and solutions in Perfect Charging, Perfect Welding and Solar Energy. Our secret: We research in laboratories that are well-equipped, work closely with our customers worldwide and appreciate people that move things forward.
- Responsible for supporting the sales process with Configurations for Robotic Systems, Providing technical knowledge to customers & Sales Team.
- Evaluate the customer needs and support them technically right process and systems by making proposals
- Work as a team with Internal and external customers and prospects, carryout installations, implementations to ensure customers’ needs met successfully in a timely fashion.
- Gather customer feedback and suggest new products / services or make recommendation for improvements
- Providing Application advice for Fronius Team members and Customers
- Welding/ technical Software’s commissioning / system integration
- Undertaking the maintenance/ Breakdowns and repairing of the welding equipment & Peripherals
- Operating and programming
- Providing direct/e-mail and telephonic support at regional and national levels to internal and external customers
- Diploma/Graduate with 1-2 Years of relevant experience
- Experience in Installation, Repairing of Welding equipment
- Basic PLC Knowledge & Robotic Programming & integration knowledge
- Experience in Electronics & Interfaces/ Software installation & Repair
- Expertise on Computer skills and through English speaking
- Willingness to travel
- Working with team and alone as per the need of the situation
How to Apply?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Application Link: Click Here