Freshers jobs in Vodafone | Trainee Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ IT/ Electronics/ Telecom | 2018 – 2020 Batch | Pune
Company: Vodafone India Ltd
Freshers jobs in Vodafone :- Vodafone India Ltd. is the second largest mobile network operator in India by subscriber base, after Airtel. It is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has approximately 185 million customers as of June 2015. It offers both prepaid and postpaid GSM cellular phone coverage throughout India with better presence in the metros.
Vodafone India provides services on basis of 900 MHz and 1800 MHz digital GSM technology. Vodafone India launched 3G services in the country in the January–March quarter of 2011 and plans to spend up to $500 million within two years on its 3G networks. Vodafone is the second largest player in telecom operator in India after Airtel, with a market share of 18.42%.
Company Website: www.vodafone.in
Positions: Trainee Software Engineer
Role: IT Deployment Engineer
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech- Computers/ IT or Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
The IT Deployment Engineer supports with deploying the applications, devices and products, which have been developed, ensuring they are tested and ready for the operational environment, including overall release management. The IT Deployment Engineer conveys a good understanding of established concepts and procedures relating to the integration and flow of the application/product gained through extensive practical experience and conducts end-to-end application testing, ensuring it is fit-for-purpose and released properly into the production systems. IT Deployment Manager or Senior IT Deployment Team Leader.
- Follows application deployment processes to deliver tasks to support the execution of design and implementation of test plans;
- Effectively interacts with colleagues through proper analyses of the business value outcomes and supports the execution of the projects including technology perspective, capability road map and possible scenarios for deployment;
- Supports the team to deliver activities related, but not limited to generating domain level deployment specifications and test applications by designing, writing and updating test cases and test scripts;
- Includes overseeing regression, system integration, ad hoc testing and completing defect reports and verifying any fixed issues;
- Uses communication skills to exchange ideas and information in a concise and logical way to support ensuring relevance of test scripts, 3rd party vendors, project teams and other relevant stakeholders;
- Supports supervising the process of requirements revision, specifications and technical design in order to ensure smooth quality assurance processes;
- Delivers tasks relating but not limited to supporting to follow the delivery roadmap, ensuring product is available to the customer in line with KPIs (e.g. on time and to specified standard);
- Performs other job-related duties or tasks defined by the supervisor or resulting from assigned agendas.
Apply Link: Click Here