Freshers Jobs in Unisys | Associate Application Test Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ BS – Computer Science/ IT/ Electronics | Bangalore
Company: Unisys India Pvt Ltd
Freshers Jobs in Unisys : Unisys is a worldwide information technology company. We provide a portfolio of IT services, software, and technology that solves critical problems for clients. We specialize in helping clients secure their operations, increase the efficiency and utilization of their data centers, enhance support to their end users and constituents, and modernize their enterprise applications.
To provide these services and solutions, we bring together offerings and capabilities in outsourcing services, systems integration and consulting services, infrastructure services, maintenance services, and high-end server technology.
Company Website: www.unisys.com
Positions: Associate Application Test Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
- BE/ B.Tech/ BS – Computers/ Electronics Engineering
- Typically requires no previous professional experience, however, may have 0-2 years of experience in coding and programming gained through internships and advanced coursework
- Works within an application test team to gain skills in application test methods and theories.
- Expected to begin to apply advanced test quality methods, theories and research techniques.
- Responsible for testing and maintaining web-based custom applications for the organization.
- Provides technical support for developed applications.
- Provides application software testing services and technical support typically in a defined project.
- Tests, debugs, documents, implements and maintains software applications.
- Analyzes requirements and maintains, tests, and integrates application components. Ensures that test strategy is successfully implemented. Learns to use professional concepts. Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues.
- Builds stable working relationships internally. Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained. Able to apply basic theories, concepts, principles and methodologies to developmental assignments.
- Works on problems of limited scope. Assignments given typically have developmental qualities. Normally receives detailed instructions on all work.
Works under direct supervision of more senior project resources. Primarily interfaces with testers/senior testers responsible for the testing of specific modules.
- Conducts a wide range of quality-control tests and analyzes results to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements.
- Creates test data and executes Test Cases.
- Provides technical documentation on defects with clear detail and supporting attachments.
- Able to generate Test Metrics and tracks defects to resolution.
- Strives to meets test design and execution benchmarks
- This role is applicable for manual and automated testing.
Apply Link: Click Here