Freshers Jobs In Molex | Trainee – Procurement | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics | 2019/ 2020 Batch | Bangalore
Freshers Jobs In Molex: Molex is a leading global supplier of advanced electronic components and solutions. Every day, we design and manufacture solutions that make your life easier. Whether it’s inside the latest smartphone, the trusted home appliance or the connected car, you’ll find our innovation everywhere!
In business for over 75 years, we are proud of our many innovations and the technologies they’ve enabled. Molex was instrumental in the first car radio, the first cellular phone and the first HDTV. Our pioneering products have one thing in common they help leading technology companies achieve their own innovations.
Company Website: www.molex.com
Positions: Trainee – Procurement
Salary: As per Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 0-1 year
Eligibility Criteria for Freshers Jobs in Molex:
- BE / BTech – Electronics , Electrical & Electronics
- Min 0 – 1 years of experience in the organization.
- To be work for process account capabilities and initiatives of Materials – Material classification, material mapping and analysis, Vendor management
- Ability to understand the global process and policies to execute the tasks
- Ability to establish the priorities and follow through an objective
- Result oriented, problem solving, decision and execution focused
- Can be relied upon to deliver results in expected timelines, identifying and escalating roadblocks where necessary
- Maintain Stable and Sustainable process though the presenting process to ensure proper and efficient process execution and transition to operations team
- Day to day process involvement in Materials classification, Material mapping, Analysis, and supplier management request processed through SAP ECC and SAP Ariba.
- Specialized skill deliveries for additional assignment based upon the business and Management expectation
- Undertake any other relevant assignment as directed by supervisor or functional head
- Flexible to work as per business requirement on job rotation and new assignment or transition job.
- Ready to accept the change in process and role/responsibility as per business/ management requirement
- Ad hoc assignment support – Cross functional department or vertical
- Contribute as a lead whenever business calls for upgrading skills and team management
- Understand, support, and contribute to current Molex Total Quality Management (TQM), Six Sigma, International Standards Organization (ISO) and Environmental, and/or Health and Safety (EH&S) Management Systems by following stated policies and procedures.
- Basic excel knowledge.
- Fast Learning and adaptation of new skills
- Ability to understand activities of the global supply chain business
- Professional attitude and ability to build respect and credibility among the stakeholders
- Extensive working knowledge in Windows 10 / XP, MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint Presentations, Outlook, SAP Ariba, SAP etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- To be strong team player and co-ordination
- Preferred and open to share knowledge transfer to team members
How to Apply for Freshers Jobs in Molex?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply to the posts of Trainee through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here