Freshers jobs in Micro Focus | Java Developer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT | 2018 – 2020 Batch| Bangalore
Company: Micro Focus International
Freshers jobs in Micro Focus: Micro Focus US Inc. provides innovative software. The Company offers designing, developing, and producing prepackaged computer software to develop, test, deploy, assess, and modernize business-critical enterprise applications. Micro Focus US serves customers worldwide.
Micro Focus is one of the world’s largest enterprise software providers. We deliver trusted
and proven mission-critical software that keeps the digital world running. Our pragmatic, disciplined,
customer-centric approach allows customers to succeed in today’s rapidly evolving marketplace. We help customers accelerate, simplify, strengthen, and analyze their business and operations across the four key outcomes of digital transformation. By bridging their existing and emerging technologies, they can run and transform at the same time.
Company Website: www.microfocus.com
Positions: Java Developer
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Freshers jobs in Micro Focus:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Typically 0-2 years experience
Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet- related computer programs, primarily for end users. Using current programming language and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications. Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance. May interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
- Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of end- user applications software running on local, networked, and Internet- based platforms based on specific requirements and instructions.
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software applications design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software applications engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately- complex products.
- Experience or understanding of software applications design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of design for software applications running on multiple platform types.
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
How to Apply for Freshers jobs in Micro Focus?
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Click here