Freshers Jobs In Infosys | Information Security Engineer | 2015 – 2020 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering; MCA | Bangalore
Company: Infosys BPM Limited
Freshers Jobs In Infosys: Infosys Limited (formerly Infosys Technologies Limited) is an Indian multinational corporation that provides business consulting, information technology, software engineering and outsourcing services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With nearly four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Company Website: www.infosys.com
Position: Information Security Engineer
Role: Security Engineer
Experience: 0 – 5 years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers Science/ Electronics Engineering; MCA
- Strong understanding of Information security concepts
- Good understanding of OSI layers and fundamental Operating system concepts, security settings for various flavors of Windows and Linux platforms
- Sound knowledge about infrastructure vulnerability scans, identifying security vulnerabilities, weaknesses, threats and assessing related risks that exists within an IT Infrastructure or business processes
- Sound knowledge about Application vulnerability assessments: DAST, SAST for web applications and relevant knowledge of OWASP top 10 vulnerabilities
- Good understanding of Network security concepts including firewalls, Switches and Routers configuration settings and policies.
- Basic understanding of cloud computing concepts.
- Knowledge/experience in multiple information security technologies and their strengths and shortcomings.
- Should possess good technical, analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills. Should have excellent communication and collaboration skills.
Application Links: Click Here