Freshers Jobs in IBM | Support Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics; MCA| 2016 – 2020 Batch | Bangalore
Company: IBM India Pvt. Ltd
Freshers Jobs in IBM: International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
Company Website: www.ibm.com
Positions: Support Engineer & Customer Service
Experience: 0 – 4 years
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Freshers Jobs in IBM:
BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ Electronics; MCA
- As an OEM Customer Facing Support Engineer you will:
- Participate in an agile, collaborative environment to interact with our highly valued customers to provide IBM’s world class support and customer service.
- Impact the customer experience by aiding in the resolution of complex business problems for the world’s leading clients.
- Interact directly with the customer to understand and troubleshoot issues, collect data, and elicit detailed requirements
- Engage technical teams to provide innovative solutions across multiple industries and sectors as well as governments and agencies.
- Work with multiple industry leading software vendors in support of multi-faceted customer solutions.
- B.E/B.Tech/M.C.A. from reputed colleges with 0-4 years work experience
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Expert C and C++ or Java programming skills
- Good knowledge of operating systems internals and systems programming
- Very good communication skills – both oral and written
- Ability to learn quickly and explore new technical areas independently
- You are highly motivated and have a passion for supporting great products.
- You thrive on collaboration, working side by side with people of all backgrounds and disciplines, and you have very strong verbal and written communication skills.
- You are great at solving problems, troubleshooting, and identifying solutions to complex technical issues.
- You have a basic understanding of software applications, solutions, and implementations.
- You can remain organized in a fast-paced environment
- You have an attention to detail, particularly for administrative tasks and processes
- You are flexible in adjusting your work schedule to assist with critical customer outages, contributing to our mission of supporting all of our customers around the world, 24×7
How to Apply for Freshers Jobs in IBM?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Freshers Jobs in IBM online by following links.
Apply Link: Job Expired