Freshers Jobs in Expedia | Associate Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ Information Technology | 2019/ 2020 Batch | Delhi
Company: Expedia India
Freshers Jobs in Expedia : Expedia revolutionizes travel through the power of technology. Across the globe, our family of brands makes travel easier for millions of people who want to step out of their homes and into the world. We breathe life into the idea of finding adventure every single day. Our teams are encouraged to explore the unknown and challenge the status quo. Passion for exploration extends beyond our office walls and into the lives of our employees.
Expedia is one of the fastest growing online travel portals in Asia, offering travellers an extensive selection of hotels, activities and travel services to meet every budget and activities of every kind at competitive rates. With over hundreds of thousands of hotel partners worldwide and a comprehensive offering of flight inventory made available on the website, travellers can book everything they need for a holiday – rooms to meet every budget, activities of every kind and travel services to complement.
Company Website: www.expedia.co.in
Positions: Associate Software Development Engineer
Primary Location: Delhi
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 0-1 year
Qualification for Freshers Jobs in Expedia:
BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science or IT
- Expedia’s Enterprise Fraud and Risk ( EFR Tech ) is seeking a highly motivated software engineer. You will help deliver in one of the best security and technology organizations in the world, ensuring our data and systems are secured with the best standards and technology solutions.
- In this position, you will design and implement systems that will help prevent fraudulent activity and security breaches on Expedia’s websites. You will develop distributed systems that scale up to millions of transactions. The solutions you build will have a direct impact on the company’s bottom line and day to day operations.
- Be a part of our development team and actively participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle, including requirements gathering, functional and technical design, development, testing and roll-out, and support.
- Solve complex business problems by utilizing disciplined development methodology, producing scalable, flexible, efficient and supportable solutions using appropriate technologies
- Teach and mentor junior developers in project implementation methodology
- Implement and operate high-quality, scalable technology solutions based on 3rd party and in-house technologies for securing Expedia Group’s resources and its customer’s data
- Actively maintain, monitor and improve our solutions and security postures with a focus on service excellence
- Apply industry standards and new technologies to improve productivity, quality, and system performance
- Reach out to immediate team for questions and concerns
- 0-1 years Software Development work experience using Java, Spring, Rest APIs and similar technologies.
- Strong technical proficiency, capable of problem solving and applying critical thinking. A deep understanding of software design principles, algorithms and data structures.
- Strong background in Cloud computing, such as the AWS stack
- Experience with message queuing (e.g. RabbitMQ, SQS) and data streaming (e.g. Kinesis)
- A self-starter who is consistently looking to innovate and find ways to enhance our customer’s experience, with ability to own epics from end to end.
- Experience with SQL and NO-SQL databases including MySql, Oracle, and MongoDB
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree/experience
- Proven ability to collaborate among peers, leaders and across functions and business groups. You enjoy and take pride in the work of the team
How to Apply for Freshers Jobs in Expedia?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here