Freshers Jobs in Eaton | Associate Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ IT/ Electronics; MCA | 2018 – 2020 Batch | Pune
Company: Eaton Technologies Pvt Ltd
Freshers jobs in Eaton: Eaton is a power management company providing energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power.
A global technology leader, Eaton acquired Cooper Industries plc in November 2012. The 2013 revenue of the combined companies was $22 billion on a pro forma basis. Eaton has approximately 100,000+ employees worldwide and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.
Designation: Associate Engineer – IOT
Experience: 0-2 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
- BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA
- 0-2 years of progressive experience in software industry developing, designing, and deploying technology solutions shipping high quality products
- 0-2 yrs of experience on C# and .Net
- Proficient with Java or C# and .Net Technologies and associated IDE’s (Visual Studio, Eclipse, IntelliJ, etc.)
- Understanding of Databases and concepts (relational and non-relational like sqlserver, cosmos, mongodb etc.)
- Understanding of software design principles, algorithms, data structures, and multithreading concepts
- Understanding of object-oriented design and programming skills, including the use of design patterns
- Understanding of cloud development platforms such as Azure or AWS
- Understanding of security concepts such as encryption, certificates, and key management
- Understanding of networking protocols and concepts (http, tcp, websocket)
- Understanding of best practices in software engineering
- Understanding of Agile development methodologies and concepts
- Strong problem solving and software debugging skills
We are looking forward to Associate Engineer in Eaton’s business, based in Pune, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are – it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals
- Work with your team and others, contributing to the architecture, design, and implementation of an Internet of Things platform. Development will be primarily in Java, C#, and Python.
- Author high-quality, unit-tested code.
- Demonstrate and document solutions by using flowcharts, diagrams, code comments, code snippets, and performance instruments.
- Provide work estimates and participate in design, implementation, and code reviews.
- Execute agile work plans for iterative and incremental project delivery.
- Expand job knowledge by studying software development techniques and programming languages. Participate in educational opportunities and read professional publications.
- Work with test teams to ensure adequate and appropriate test case coverage; investigate and fix bugs; create automated test scripts.
Apply Link: Job Expired