Freshers Jobs In DXC Technology | Associate Professional – Application Delivery | 2019/ 2020 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA | Gurgaon
Company: DXC Technology
Freshers Jobs in DXC Technology:_ DXC Technology is an end-to-end services company headquartered in Tysons Corner, Virginia. DXC provides information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments. The company operates in more than 70 countries and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “DXC” and is a component of the S&P 500 index.
DXC was formed in 2017 from the merger of Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC) and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise (formerly Electronic Data Systems)
Company Website: www.dxc.technology
Positions: Associate Professional – Application Delivery
Job Location: Gurgaon
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: Freshers (Entry Level)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, engineering, information systems or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of support services or project or program experience
- Experience working with the technology industry
- Experience working with company products and operating systems
- Experience working with computer systems and their use
- Should have worked in Banking application support L2 level engineer.
- Should be well versed in appzilon framework applications MicroATM,MB ,MB and IB at both Functional and technical level.
- should experience in developing applications using Web Services and API integration.
- Should have debugging skill on Defect analysis and Bug fixing
- Should have experience in Customization and Deployment.
- Should have experience in Finacle CBS FI and ISO message Log analysis and defect fixing.
- Should have experience in Automation Process.
- Basic project management skills
- Basic analytical and problem solving skills
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Organization and time management skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to travel
Apply Link: Job Expired