Freshers Jobs in Danfoss | Junior Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ Electronics/ Instrumentation Engineering | 2017 – 2020 Batch | Pune
Company: Danfoss Industries
Freshers Jobs in Danfoss:- Danfoss is Denmark’s largest industrial Group and a world leader in research, development & production of energy efficient technologies, engaged in making modern living possible through Climate & Energy solutions.
With more than 80 years of experience in providing energy-efficient technologies that save energy and combat climate change, it has presence in more than 50 countries across the globe and provides world-class solutions through various business areas namely, Danfoss Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Controls, Danfoss Power Electronics, Danfoss Heating Solutions, Danfoss Commercial Compressors, Danfoss Power Solutions and Danfoss District Energy.
Company Website: www.danfoss.com
Positions: Junior Software Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
Experience: 0-3 years
Qualification for Freshers Jobs in Danfoss:
BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ Electronics/ Instrumentation Engineering
Danfoss is looking for experienced person having good experience in Embedded Software testing in accordance with STLC. This person would be responsible for derive test cases from software requirements and test automation of different tests to be performed on embedded software.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, the following.
- Design & Develop test framework as per project requirements.
- Participate in discussions held with teams across the globe to represent V&V team for the project
- Work with team of test engineers for following activities
- Define test plan and test specifications
- Test automation with designed test framework
- Implementation of test sequences as per test specifications
- Test execution and reporting.
B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech (Electronics / Computers Sci/ Instrumentation) OR equivalent
Experience & Attributes
- 0-3 years of Experience in embedded software design, development / testing.
- Hands on experience on different kinds of test performed during SDLC
- Quality driven mindset
- Creative mind and ability to think out-of-the-box
- Desire to be part of a highly challenging, innovative and self-driven culture.
- Very good communication skills, as position demands frequent interactions with teams across the globe
- Very good understanding of Embedded system software design, development and testing
- Good understanding of processes and standards used across industries for SDLC, like CMMI, IEC-61508, Agile Scrum etc.
- Good understanding of different communication protocols primarily CAN base protocols like J1939, CANOpen, KWP2000, UDS etc.
- Hands on experience on test framework design and development.
- Hands on experience on test automations
- Hands-on experience with test automation tools like, NI tool chain (Labview, teststand), unit testing tools (Vcast/ RtRt/CANtata/LDRA), Desktop automation (QTP/ TestComplete) etc.
- Other tools: Requirement management tools, Version control (SVN/ Git/ Clearcase etc). Issue tracking (Clear Quest/ JIRA/ Redmine etc). Project Management planning and tracking tools
How to Apply for Freshers Jobs in Danfoss?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Freshers Jobs in Danfoss online by following link.
Apply Link: Job Expired