Freshers Jobs in Danfoss | Graduate/ Post Graduate Engineering Trainee | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Mechanical Engineering | 2019/ 2020 Batch | Chennai
Company: Danfoss Industries
Freshers Jobs in Danfoss:- Danfoss is Denmark’s largest industrial Group and a world leader in research, development & production of energy efficient technologies, engaged in making modern living possible through Climate & Energy solutions.
With more than 80 years of experience in providing energy-efficient technologies that save energy and combat climate change, it has presence in more than 50 countries across the globe and provides world-class solutions through various business areas namely, Danfoss Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Controls, Danfoss Power Electronics, Danfoss Heating Solutions, Danfoss Commercial Compressors, Danfoss Power Solutions and Danfoss District Energy.
Company Website: www.danfoss.com
Positions: Graduate/ Post Graduate Engineering Trainee
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Experience: 0-1 year
Qualification for Freshers Jobs in Danfoss:
BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Mechanical Engineering
- We have an immediate opportunity for Graduate /Post Graduate Engineering Trainee to join us at our diverse team. You will be be part of a dynamic team in a company with a free way of working and informal tone of communication. Keywords in the team are results, independence, involvement, drive and co-operation both in the team and across the entire organization.
- You will drive the benchmarking activities of Various Danfoss and Competitor products to establish Value selling points for Danfoss products and also able to identify the market trends in Design, Development and performance of various competitor products to provide significant insight to the product management teams. Engineer will have exposure to the global product management team and also various Cross functional teams across all RAC locations globally.
- Handle Benchmarking activities for products following established processes.
- Perform catalogue comparison of products and analyze product portfolios , Capture Data and Analyze to establish valuable insights
- Compare design and construction of products through Teardown analysis, Inspection and Analyzing Material of construction.
- Create 3D Models and Drawings of Competitor Parts for Should cost analysis , Manufacturing process evaluation and Alternative process identification
- Prepare/update Test procedures, establish test parameters, create test requests, Review test progress and Analyze test reports.
- Provide inputs and insight on Design, Cost, performance Improvement of Danfoss products, Play active role in setting Pre NPD product proposition.
- Work closely with Technology department in creating patent landscaping
- Graduate/ Post graduate in Mechanical Engineering
- Exposure to Benchmarking/ Engineering/ R&D department is an advantage
- Exposure to VA/VE, Teardown analysis, product performance testing and Benchmarking .
- Expertise in Autodesk Inventor/ Pro E / Solid works software is advantageous
- Previous experience/ exposure in refrigeration valves & controls will be added advantage
- This is a contract role and will be based in Chennai, Oragadam.
How to Apply for Freshers Jobs in Danfoss?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Freshers Jobs in Danfoss online by following link.
Apply Link: Job Expired