Fresher Jobs in Wells Fargo | Intern | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT; MCA | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Wells Fargo
Fresher Jobs in Wells Fargo: Wells Fargo Enterprise Global Services (EGS) is a critical component of the Wells Fargo’s (Wells Fargo Bank N.A.) strategy to leverage distinct advantages in doing business in a global environment. Wells Fargo EGS – India (Wells Fargo India Solutions Private Limited and Wells Fargo International Services Private Limited) is primarily an extension of the technology, operations, knowledge services, and corporate support teams of Wells Fargo.
It engages in application development and support, testing, other technology functions, international operations, knowledge support, middle and back-end banking process solutions for a wide spectrum of Wells Fargo’s needs. The entities currently have a 8500+ strong team across their offices in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai.
Company Website: www.wellsfargo.com
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Fresher Jobs in Wells Fargo:
Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Participates in a formal internship program with a duration of at least ninety days. Internship includes performing various assignments to become familiar with the organization and gain basic work experience. Work assignments are augmented by classroom training, self-study assignments, workshops, networking and/or other events.
- Design, develop and test software engineering solutions to perform at scale
- Maintain reusable and reliable code and test coverage leveraging appropriate tools
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify application related bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Demonstrate understanding of Business Continuity Planning, quality, security and compliance requirements for supported areas
- Adhere to the coding standards and contribute to various aspects of application development such as robustness, scalability, simplification and automation
- Interact with multiple stakeholders across locations to achieve the desired goal
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Good spoken and written English skills to effectively communicate technical concepts
- Strong logical, analytical skills and a systematic problem solving approach
- Strong programming skills in modern languages such as Java, C#, SQL and Python
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
How to Apply for Fresher Jobs in Wells Fargo:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Fresher Jobs in Wells Fargo online by following link.
Apply Link: Click Here