Fresher Jobs in Microchip | Intern – Validation | 2020/ 2021 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ Electrical Engineering | Bangalore
Company: Microchip Technology (India) Pvt Ltd
Fresher Jobs in Microchip:- Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of microcontroller and analog semiconductors, providing low-risk product development, lower total system cost and faster time to market for thousands of diverse customer applications worldwide. Headquartered in Chandler, Arizona, Microchip offers outstanding technical support along with dependable delivery and quality.
Microchip’s Quality System is based on the elements and criteria specified by ISO/TS-16949. ISO/TS-16949 is the highest quality system certification mandated by the world’s major automotive customers. The specified controls apply to all stages of design and manufacturing.
Company Website: www.microchip.com
Positions: Intern – Validation
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Education: BSEE/ BSCE minimum (preferably MSEE/ MSCE) from an accredited engineering school
The candidate will be responsible for Validation and Characterization of Sensors group. This position is hardware, software and lab analysis oriented. The candidate will actively participate in data collection and analysis, develop validation plans and test suite, develop validation report and represent the validation team throughout the product development process for assigned tasks. The candidate must be a team player, self-motivated, possess good communication skills, able to work in a fast-paced challenging environment and work with cross-functional teams across different sites.
- Good knowledge and understanding of Programming Language ‘C’
- Good knowledge and understanding of Anlog and Digital Electronics
- Basic use of standard lab equipment including Oscilloscopes, Power Supplies, and other measurement equipment’s
- Knowledge in any Scripting language e.g. Python/Perl will be added advantage
- Knowledge in any Serial Protocol and Interface e.g. SPI, UART, I2C etc. will be added advantage
- Knowledge of any Processor/ Micro-controller architecture and instruction set will be preferred
- Excellent documentation skills, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Should be a fast learner, able to handle tasks independently
- A self-motivated person who can work with various cross-functional teams across different sites
Application Link: Click Here