Fresher Jobs In Infosys | System Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ ECE; MCA | 2017 to 2021 Batch | Bangalore/ Hyderabad
Company: Infosys BPM Limited
Fresher Jobs In Infosys: Infosys Limited (formerly Infosys Technologies Limited) is an Indian multinational corporation that provides business consulting, information technology, software engineering and outsourcing services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With nearly four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Company Website: www.infosys.com
Position: System Engineer/ Senior System Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad
Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
- System Engineer: 0 – 1 Year
- Senior System Engineer: 1 – 4 Years
Eligibility Criteria for Fresher Jobs In Infosys:
- BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering; MCA
- 2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021 Batch
- Implement Design, Development, Validation and Support activities in line with architecture requirements .
- Participate in Knowledge Management activities WITH the objective of ensuring the highest levels of service offerings to clients in own technology domain WITHIN the guidelines, policies norms of Infosys.
- Requirements Gathering – Understand the requirements (both functional and non-functional) by going through the specifications and with inputs from Business Analyst IN ORDER TO participate efficiently in the Design, Development and Testing Phases of the project.
- Design – Do Impact Analysis, create Design Specifications as per the high level design
- Architecture – Understand application architecture document and seek inputs from the architecture/ design team to understand the overall architecture.
- Development – Develop and review artifacts (Code, Documentation, Unit test scripts) conduct reviews for self and peers, conduct unit tests and document unit test results IN ORDER TO build the application and make it ready for validation / delivery
- System Engineer – Java
- Senior System Engineer – RPA
How to Apply for Fresher Jobs In Infosys?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online ASAP.
Apply Link: Job Expired