Ford Motors Recruitment 2023 | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ MCA | Chennai
Company: Ford Motor Company
Ford Motors Recruitment 2023:- Ford Motor Company is an American multinational automaker that has its main headquarters in Dearborn, Michigan, a suburb of Detroit. It was founded by Henry Ford and incorporated on June 16, 1903. The company sells automobiles and commercial vehicles under the Ford brand and most luxury cars under the Lincoln brand.
Ford also owns Brazilian SUV manufacturer Troller, an 8% stake in Aston Martin of the United Kingdom and a 32% stake in Jiangling Motors. It also has joint-ventures in China (Changan Ford), Taiwan (Ford Lio Ho), Thailand (AutoAlliance Thailand), Turkey (Ford Otosan), and Russia (Ford Sollers). The company is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and is controlled by the Ford family; they have minority ownership but the majority of the voting power.
Company Website: www.ford.com
Positions: Software Engineer
Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Eligibility Criteria for Ford Motors Recruitment 2023:
- BE/ B.Tech/ MCA
Work as a software engineer in Warranty Services team. A great opportunity for person who wants to learn business as well as learn Jave, Sprintboot – new tech stacks
- Software development experience with Java and Eclipse/IntelliJ
- Experience with software delivery tools – GitHub, Jenkins, Cucumber, Unit, Gradle, Eclipse, IntelliJ, SonarQube to develop, test and deliver Schedule Management capability
- Learn and utilize cloud based computing technologies such PCF for code deployment and scaling the server on demand.
- Capable of working in Agile development methods in Rally (Epic/Sub-Epic, Features, Stories, Iteration planning, burn down, ceremonies, retrospectives, etc.) as part of the development process
- Work with Team members in sharing and gathering technical knowledge.
- Work in new features /CR to the existing dealer facing application.
- Code development for dealer facing application.
- Webservice development work with Java.
- Java with Object Oriented Analysis and design concepts
- Work experience on GitHub, Jenkins, Junit, Gradle, Eclipse, IntelliJ
- Knowledge on PCF environment
- Knowledge on Microservices architecture.
- Hands on experience on SQL/PSQL
- Struts / Spring MVC framework.
- WebSphere application server
- Web Services Design / Development
- Hands on experience in User stories creation and Knowledge in Agile software development methods
How to Apply for Ford Motors Recruitment 2023?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode on or before 2nd August 2023.
Apply Link: Click Here